Thursday, September 19, 2013

Week 10 EOC: Game Plan For Final Project

At this point I am about sixty five percent done with my final project. Mostly because I started over and over again, thinking of a new idea after I decided on one. The basic vision is under control, I know where I want to take consumers when they see my ad. As well as how I am going to achieve that in the end. I have my information and the quotes done but I just need to decide and the create the actual visual ad that the consumers will see in the end. My plans for this final week is to commit to the one I ended up with today, and explore the various possibilities to interpret that in an ad. That is what I'll start on today. By tomorrow, I will begin to draw or create the finally decided 'scenerio' for the ad and see  how looks outside of my head and paper. By Monday through Thursday will be final revisions on the ad and the other posts, getting things done as soon as possible to let the final product sink in instead of panicking and starting over with something completely new.

No comments:

Post a Comment